Thursday, May 8, 2014

My Schoool Year Summary 2013-2014 1 of 11

     All though I'm doing all the normal school curriculum, we do not follow the age or grade system, if we excel in one of are classes, I'm aloud to go ahead of my grade level, like even though I'm in 7th grade I have finished my pre-Algebra and I have started Algebra 1 witch is a 9th grade requirement.  I also excel in History and Reading, I took a Spanish class this year and did well in hopes to take French this coming year, even though I struggle with English I'm hoping that doing this blog will help. I'm doing a Summary of some of the fun and educational places we have been to.



                                                       York Beach
  

               We stared are school year with a trip to York beach with my friend Jenna who is also Homeschooled.

                                  
 
 
 

1 comment: