Monday, June 9, 2014

My School Year Summary 2013-2014 11 of 11

                                                                    Bridges In S.C.

         Another beautiful day in S.C. spent with our friend the Andersons, exploring the nature that God has made. We started our day at The Campbell's  Covered  Bridge in Landrum S.C, that was built in 1909, this bridge is the only remaining covered bridge in S.C.
 
Later that day we also went to Poinsett Bridge just outside of Tigerville S.C. this old stone bridge is one of the oldest extant bridges in S.C, the bridge includes a 14-foot Gothic arch and stretches 130 feet over  Little Gap Creek. We picked up a hiking trail, we saw many  wild  flowers, I even saw this awesome lizard that changed colors to fit its surroundings, we came out just above the stone bridge at Camp Old Indian.
 
 
 
Being the end of my summary of SC I want to give a special thank you to my big Brother Brian & my sister-in-law Shannon and our very good friends the Andersons for our wonderful adventures :)
Thank You
 

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you got to do all that cool stuff! And I,m glad you are getting it written out, so you will be done school! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so beautiful. Love the stone bridge!

    ReplyDelete